BD Train E Ticket Registration Online and Train Ticket Booking New System by eticket.railway.gov.bd. Online train ticket new web-base framework is declare on 26 March. Every one of the clients can purchase the internet based ticket ahead from 26 walk at 08:00 AM. To purchase online ticket then you really want to visit the eticket online entryway. Do you have any idea about what is the Bangladesh Railway online ticket entryway site?
This is the new connection for Bangladesh Railway’s real site fuel by shohoz.com. In this way, presently you are welcome to the genuine site to finish your enrollment interaction. Significant guidelines and a clear structure are given underneath of the post.
As per the web-based ticket selling data of Bangladesh Railway, the refreshed site connect for booking a train ticket is reported today around early afternoon. The shohoz.com and the eticket.railway.gov.bd joined do manage this business on the web. Click underneath to get the true site connect now.
In the event that you don’t realize then this is the perfect locations for you. For your caring data www.eticket.railway.gov.bd, this is the authority site for the web-based ticket of the Bangladesh Railway service. If you have any desire to purchase a web-based ticket with any sort of data about the Bangladesh railroad then you want to visit the site.
How to Buy Online Train Ticket
Bangladesh Railway Online Ticket Purchase New System
Other than the enlistment cycle, Bangladesh Railway additionally changed the methodology for buying on the web tickets in Bangladesh Railway. They are a couple of changes in rules for booking train e-ticket framework. To accommodation all the train darling individuals here we are giving the new ticket buy framework for Bangladesh Railway. Given the standard and strategy to purchase an internet based train ticket in BD.
- First of all, you need to visit: www.eticket.railway.gov.bd website
- Then Click on Login Section & Input your user ID & Password.
- If successfully login then go to the Purchase option.
- Then Select your Journey Date (Your Travel Date).
- After that choose the Starting station (From Where you want to start your travel)
- Now select the destination station name (Where you want reach)
- Then Choose your Tarin seat Class (AC, Non-AC, F seat, S seat etc)
- Select clink on the Search trains option.
- Then show the available train name & seat number.
- You need to choose the seat name auto or manual process.
- The Click on Buy now option.
- Finally, pay the ticket price through online payment methods.
Online Train Ticket Registration Process in BD
- Step 1: Click on this link: www.eticket.railway.gov.bd to create an account.
- Step 2: On the main page select Registration.
- Step 3: Providing all the necessary information.
- Step 4: Enter the Security Code and check your email inbox.
- Step 5: Click on the link from Bangladesh Railway Email in your mailbox.
- Step 6: Finish your registration process.
Rules / Procedures for Purchase of Tickets in Bangladesh Railway’s E-Ticketing System Launched on 26/03/2022:
Registration process: (to be done only once).
First you need to enter the web site www.eticket.railway.gov.bd
Click on the “Registration” button at the bottom of the web site.
A new page called “Create an Account” will appear. Here the relevant fields of “Personal Information” would be filled with the necessary information: Security code will be filled with the “Security Code” displayed next to the cell and click on the Register button.
If all the information is correct, a new page called “Registration Successful” will appear.
The e-ticketing system will immediately send an e-mail from Bangladesh Railway to the e-mail address you provided.
You need to open the e-mail provided by Bangladesh Railway in the message box of your e-mail. Click on the “Click” link inside the message. After this process, the passenger registration process will be complete.
First you need to enter the web site www.eticket.rancil.gov.bd.
The “Log in” panel fills in the e-mail address, password and security code: Click on the “Log in” button.
Then you have to click on the “Purchase ticket” button on the next page.
The page that will come here will have to fill in the required travel date, starting station, destination station, train name, class, ticket number. On the next page, the ticket request by “Registration Seat Available” and its price will be given. If you have a ticket, you have to click the “Purchase ticket” button.
The ticket price will be deducted from the passenger’s deposit through credit card, cash card or BRAC bank account and the ticket is confirm by sending the e-ticket to the passenger’s e-mail.
Print the ticket sent from the e-mail message box along with the photo ID and provide the e-ticket given “Ticket Print Information” and collect the printed ticket from the respective source station before departure.